We help you communicate your unique story to build long-term brand equity and attract a steady stream of talent.CONTACT SALES
A CovalentCareers company page is a powerful branding tool that raises awareness, drives interest in your company, and builds a pipeline of candidates for your open roles. In a 2019 survey of 1,214 optometrists, most said culture was the most important aspect of an employer’s brand. Your page will put your company culture in the spotlight!
Our creative team will design banner ads (or use your own assets), which will be featured on the most highly-trafficked content visited by your target audience. Your banner ads can link to your company page so that candidates can learn more about your culture and apply to your open positions.
Our creative team will create a comprehensive article, rich with media and testimonials, to help you tell your brand story and build your candidate pipeline. Our content is read by 96,000 eyecare professionals each month, including active and passive job seekers, and performs like magic on social media. This means thousands of new eyes on your brand!
Facebook and Instagram are the top two platforms used by optometrists, opticians, and technicians. We’ll ensure that your content campaign is deployed to our massive social media following in a modern and fun way that generates brand equity and hires. Plus, you will reach our email list of nearly 30,000 eyecare professionals.
You’ll receive access to our suite of legal-approved human resource tools—employment contract template, HR handbook template, and job description library—to reduce admin time and improve the quality of your resources.
Your job listings, company page, and content will be highlighted to make them stand out in search results and across the entire CovalentCareers ecosystem. They’ll also appear at the top of the job board (above your competition) where candidates are guaranteed to see them.
Schedule a 15-minute consultation with our sales team to discuss your goals.
After the call our team will build a specific proposal for your practice that will outline all deliverables and pricing.
Your listing(s) will go live immediately on our eyecare job board and the applications will start rolling in
Simultaneously, our Client Services team, led by optometrist Dr. Antonio Chirumbolo, OD will deploy your recruitment marketing assets to our audience.
In December 2018, we surveyed 669 optometrists to try to understand why so many practices were having trouble hiring. The results were clear.
In our December 2018 survey of 669 optometrists, ODs rated the “average difficulty” of finding a job at only 3.5 out of 10. If optometrists are finding jobs easily, that means it’s going to be harder for you to hire. Additionally, when we asked how long it took for optometrists to find a job after optometry school, we learned that 51% of students find a job before they graduate. The other 49% found a job within 3.5 weeks of graduation.
There is a shortage of 9,000 FTE ODs and supply cannot meet a growing patient demand. The number of new optometrists is growing extremely slowly with numbers of ophthalmologists staying flat. This increases demand for ODs and makes hiring more difficult. (AOA & ASCO 2014 Workforce Survey)
The population of individuals aged 55+ will increase by 28% between 2010 and 2020. This means a larger patient demographic who will require medical eyecare for age-related diseases as well as diabetes, cataracts, and macular degeneration. More patients to treat increases demand for ODs. (ROB - State of the Optometric Profession, 2013)
From 2014 to 2017 the top 50 retailers grew their number of physical practices locations by 9.51%. This puts additional pressure on all optometry businesses to compete for talent; small practices in rural areas face the most difficulty. (Vision Monday - Top Optical Retailers Reports)
Each year roughly 1,500 ODs enter the workforce and 750 retire. This ratio cannot support the concurrent increase in demand for eyecare services. This creates additional demand for ODs and practice transitions, making hiring more difficult. (ROB - State of the Optometric Profession, 2013)
Meet Adam Babin, your Account Consultant!
Have some questions? Want to get started? Call Adam today at 858-780-4144, or email him directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.