Ready to learn exactly how to open an optometry practice cold? Want to learn it from the pros who have million dollar practices? Well then join us in this FREE and LIVE Google Hangout!
We are doing a Google Hangout with Dr. Robert Steinmetz and Dr. Eric Baas. They are awesome guys, but also are founders of iCare Advisors, LLC.
iCare Advisors is committed to private practice. We are young, dynamic leaders in our profession that understand the unique challenges that new graduates face. We understand and have lived with the financial burdens of exorbitant student loan debt. We have personally overcome these challenges to start our own successful private practices upon graduation and enjoy advising young optometrists on how to reach their ultimate goal of private practice ownership.
Here is what our LIVE Google Hangout will Cover
- About Bob and Eric and what made them so successful
- Starting a practice cold in today’s competitive market seems like a daunting task…where does one start when opening an optometry practice cold?
- What are the key components of a business plan when opening an optometry practice cold?
- How should ODs go about financing their practice so they can actually secure a loan AND get the best rate when opening an optometry practice cold?
- Buying or leasing the building you practice in is a huge decision. What are the pros/cons of both and when do you recommend one over another?
- What are a few factors in determining the “perfect” practice location, when opening an optometry practice cold?
- How should ODs opening cold select the appropriate equipment and frame lines to hit the ground running day one?
- Staffing a cold start practice can be nerve racking! What employees do you recommend your clients have from the start? Where can they cut corners?
- What final advice do you have for those looking to open an optometry practice cold?