Watch the replay of our webinar on optometry staff management!
On Thursday, August 8th, 2019, we hosted a webinar with Dr. Jennifer Chinn, OD, San Diego-based optometrist at Dr. Chinn's Vision Care.
Dr. Jenn graduated from the University of Missouri St. Louis College of Optometry in 2015, where she completed clinical rotations co-managing patients with an emphasis on Glaucoma, Retinal Disease, Low Vision, Diabetes, and Corneal Disease. She also had clinical rotations in private practice focusing on Vision Therapy for pediatric patients and patients who suffered traumatic brain injuries. Dr. Jenn has also participated in mission trips with the Volunteer Optometric Services to Humanity (VOSH) to provide eye care services to underserved populations in Guatemala, as well as Mexico and Peru.
In this Facebook Live webinar we covered:
- What culture means to an optometry practice
- The worst staff mistakes an OD owner can make
- How to educate staff in a way that sticks
- Resources that will help to become better with staff management
- How to deal with compensation, benefits, and raises
- and much more!