Post a Physical Therapy Job

Find the perfect physical therapist or physical therapist assistant for your practice using allied health’s most popular job board.

POST MY JOB

Here’s what’s included when you post your PT job on CovalentCareers

Listings on 10+ networks

All of your jobs will be listed on CovalentCareers and our growing network of partner sites, including niche blogs and PT publications. We will also publish jobs to Indeed, Google Jobs, SimplyHired, and ZipRecruiter. And you can manage all these postings on one turn-key platform!

Email blasts to 1,000s of PTs

Every day, your job will be emailed to new grads and physical therapy professionals via the CovalentCareers network. With thousands of new members joining each month, CovalentCareers gets your job in front of an unmatched network of passive and active job seekers.

Easy-to-use applicant tracking

Stay organized with one centralized dashboard that tracks all of the applicants for your position, including their contact information and resumes. You’ll also be emailed each time a new application comes in so you don’t miss it!

Dedicated account manager

We’re committed to delivering the best hiring experience for PT employers. Your account manager will respond to all inquiries within one hour, help you craft a great job description, and provide advice on salary, benefits, and offers.

How to post your job now

STEP
1

Create your account

To get your job posting live, simply click here to create an account.

STEP
2

Build your job listing

Use our intuitive job builder to create the perfect listing for your position.

STEP
3

Accept applicants

Your listing will go live immediately on our physical therapy job board. Sit back and watch the applications roll in!

STEP
4

Turn off your job listing

Once you’ve hired, simply turn off your job listing to stop accepting applications or swap it out for another open position.

DATA & ANALYTICS

Why is hiring PTs so difficult?

In December 2018, we surveyed 795 physical therapists to try to understand why so many practices were having trouble hiring. The results were clear.

It's easy for PTs to find jobs

PTs rated the “average difficulty” of finding a job at only 3.2 out of 10. If physical therapists are finding jobs easily, that means it’s going to be harder for you to hire.

0.0 Average Difficulty

It doesn’t take long for PTs to find jobs

56% of physical therapists found a job before they graduated. The other 44% found a job within 9.2 weeks of graduation. You need to act fast to hire.

0.0 weeks

What’s shaping market demand for PTs?

The 4 Forces Changing PT Employment

Force 1

Supply & Demand

There is a shortage of 29,000 FTE physical therapists and supply cannot meet a growing patient demand. The number of new therapists is growing slowly. This increases demand for PTs and makes hiring more difficult. (APTA, 2016)

Force 2

More patients to treat

The population of individuals aged 55+ will increase by 28% between 2010 and 2020. This means a larger patient demographic who will be focused on aging in place. More patients to treat increases demand for PTs. (US Census Bureau, 2018)

Force 3

Expansion of post-acute care & home health

Since 2013, post-acute care and home health have expanded rapidly. As Medicaid expansion progresses across the U.S., this means an additional 4.3-4.7 million patients will be covered by insurance, with many of them eligible for rehab therapies. (Urban Institute, 2018)

Force 4

Attrition

Each year there is a net increase of 8,000 PTs. However, with attrition rates as high as 3.5%, this ratio cannot support the concurrent increase in demand for physical therapy services. (APTA, 2016)

See how the 4 forces are affecting the supply of physical therapists in your area!

Run a check on our database

See how many PTs are looking in your area right now!

Our recruiters are currently working with physical therapists looking for work in your state.

Alexa Marie Acuna

Meet Alexa-Marie Acuña, your Account Consultant!

Have some questions? Want to get started? Call Alexa today at 858-780-4454, or email her directly at alexa@covalentcareers.com.

Ready to post your job?

Get your job live in the next 5 minutes.

Practice owners just like you love using CovalentCareers

Ready to post your job?

Get your job live in the next 5 minutes.