Hiring PTs is difficult. We’re here to help.

In a December 2018 survey of 795 physical therapists, we discovered that PTs currently find it "very easy" to find a job.

time to hire

PTs rated the “average difficulty” of finding a job at only 3.18 out of 10.

find a job

56% of PTs found a job before they graduated. The other 44% found a job within 9.2 weeks.

To help practices hire talented PTs quickly, we developed a unique, turn-key recruiting service.

Step

1

Sourcing

CovalentCareers will actively source PTs who fit exactly what you’re looking for. From clinical skill sets to the desire to buy-out your practice, our expert recruiters will source the perfect fit.

Step

2

Screening/Interview

Our team will perform all initial screenings and separate the best candidates from mediocre ones. Your recruiter will help you schedule all interviews with your candidates.

Step

3

Offer

When you ultimately pick the physical therapist who’s perfect to grow with your practice, your recruiter will guide you through the offer process to help you make the hire. Offers facilitated by your recruiter have a 75% higher chance of acceptance.

Step

4

Placement

Congratulations! You and your new employee will now decide on a start date to join your team. We’ll send them a congratulations gift along with helpful content and resources so they can be productive in your practice from day one.

Recruiting is all about the ROI.

Assume your average revenue per exam is $100, and your new PT can do 10 exams per day, 5 days per week. That’s an average monthly revenue of $22,000 minus an average salary of $6,666/m and other costs of $1,500/m, gives you an excellent gross revenue of $13,834 per month!

vacancy

Decrease your vacancy costs

time to hire

Decrease your time to hire

admin costs

Decrease your admin costs

See how many physical therapists are looking in your area right now!

USA

Our recruiters are currently working with 150 physical therapists looking for work in your state.

Alexa-Marie Acuna

Meet Alexa-Marie Acuña, your Account Consultant!

Have some questions? Want to get started? Call Alexa today at 858-780-4454, or email her directly at alexa@covalentcareers.com.

Flexible Business-Friendly Pricing

money
transparent
happy
rockets

See what others are saying!