Full Time Optometrist position available!
Dr. Martell and Associates is searching to fill a position for a Full Time Optometrist to perform eye exams, diagnose and treat vision problems and manage diseases of the eye. This is an opportunity for an incoming doctor to focus solely on the patient’s diagnosis and treatment. All office administrative and management duties are covered by our welcoming and family-oriented staff. This position may hold a heavy focus on medical optometry; however, we are searching for a candidate that understands and appreciates the need of both the medical and the optometric aspect of this field. We offer a wide variety of benefits for this incoming position such as: 401k, Health Insurance, Sick Time, Earned PTO and Excellent Compensation.
Your duties as a Full Time Optometrist in our office include the following:
- Perform Comprehensive Eye Exams
- Prescribe Corrective Lenses
- Fitting patients in Contact Lenses
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Ocular Diseases
- Handle Eye-Care Emergencies
- Ensure all patients receive an accurate diagnosis, prescription, and appropriate recommendations to ensure all visual lifestyle needs are addressed properly
- Collaborate with our office staff and retail team
As a family oriented business, we strive to build and continue strong and lasting doctor-patient relationships. Our office staff consists of a reliable, well-spirited crew that works with our patients to ensure all glasses, sunglasses, contact lens and prescription needs are filled properly and efficiently.
For all inquiries please contact our office with the information provided below: