Optometrist - Full-Time/Part-Time - Private Practice - Stephenville, TX
Recent grads and experienced optometrists are welcome to apply!
About the Practice
Clear Eye Associates + Optical has proudly served patients of Stephenville and the Greater Fort Worth area for 15 years. We operate on the mission that everyone deserves the best, personalized eye care possible. We are able to provide each patient with the individualized care they deserve with accuracy and convenience by using the most advanced technologies to diagnose, treat, and provide vision care.
We are looking for a kind and hard-working Optometrist to join our supportive team on a full-time basis! (open to part-time as well)
About the Optometrist Position
Our new Optometrist will be a key member of our team! You'll use your clinical and interpersonal skills to provide high-quality vision care to our patients. This is an exciting opportunity to gain diverse experience in a patient-focused role that is both medically-oriented with involvement in optical sales as well!
As an Optometrist in our practice, your regular duties will include:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
- Handle eye care emergencies
Optometrist Position & Requirements
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- Valid TX state license to practice optometry
- Average patient load of 20-25 patients per day
- Strong communication skills and work ethic
- Team player who prioritizes quality patient care and also knows how to sell from the chair
- Interest in and ability to work with patients of all ages
Why You’ll Love this Opportunity
- Technology: You will have all of the technology you need to be successful, such as Optos RevolutionEHR, VEP ERG, Humphrey OCT, Lipiflow, Automated Phoropters, Topography D Scans, and more!
- Environment: You will love coming to work in our brand new, 6,000 square foot facility! Work with a diverse population of patients, ranging in age from 3 - 100. Our state of the art facility is modern and more importantly, a friendly atmosphere!
- Location: Conveniently located a short 1-hour drive from major metro areas such as Fort Worth, Stephenville is a great place to raise a family. Home to Tarleton State University, Stephenville has a college town feel with a strong outdoor community, with our major industries being farming and ranching.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience
- Commission on clinical production and optical production
- Health Insurance
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here, today through CovalentCareers!