Optometrist – Part-time – Private practice – Chagrin Falls, OH
Experienced ODs or new graduates are welcome to apply!
About Our Practice
Family Eyecare Clinic is searching for passionate OD to join our growing family-oriented practice. We proudly serve the residents of Chagrin Falls and the surrounding communities with the highest quality of eye care and now encompass five different office locations. We are committed to staying current with the latest developments in eye care, prescription lenses, and advances in contact lens technology. We are always willing and happy to go the extra mile for our wonderful patients!
Our office is busy; however, we provide an environment that is pleasant, enjoyable, and comfortable to work in. We understand that our exceptional staff is our greatest asset! Our doctors see everything from routine eye exams, specialty contact lenses, to medical treatment and diagnosis. Our office has the latest technology, including:
- RX Master Phoroptor
- Slit lamps
- Corneal topography
- iCare tonometer
- Visual Fields
- & more
Optometrist Job Duties & Responsibilities
Our newest OD will be a welcoming addition to our team and family! You'll use your clinical and interpersonal skills to provide high-quality vision care to our patients. The ideal OD candidate is motivated in and out of the practice, reliable, and has fun in optometry.
This position is a part-time opportunity for Wednesday, Friday, & Saturday.
Your regular duties will include:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
- Handle eyecare emergencies
Optometrist Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid state license to practice optometry
- Float between our multiple offices when needed
- Experience in specialty contact lenses such as Ortho-K or scleral is a huge plus but not required!
We reward our doctors with competitive salaries (commensurate with experience).
Whether you are looking for your first opportunity in eye care, or you’re an experienced optometrist looking to take the next step in your career, we look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here through CovalentCareers!