Optometry leaders, are you looking for an exciting and rewarding career opportunity to work with world-class ophthalmologists with a leading provider of laser vision correction in the United States? Would you like the opportunity to earn generous monthly and quarterly incentives and student loan reimbursement? Join Us at LasikPlus! A second generation, family-owned business founded by a surgeon, we have created a team of world-class surgeons, optometrists and technicians that carefully craft a vision correction solution tailored to each patient’s unique prescription and lifestyle.
Join LasikPlus – and help us transform the lives of our patients.
We are looking for a full-time optometrist in the Greater New York Area. We offer
- a competitive salary
- lucrative incentive plan
- up to $1500 CE
- a 401k with a match
- comprehensive medical benefits
- more medical mode of practice; working with world class surgeons
We are seeking an Optometrist who combines exceptional work ethic, high energy and an outstanding personality, with a deep technical understanding of optometry. You should be highly-organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to effectively adapt to a fast-paced environment. Furthermore, it is important that you display excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, with the commitment to provide comfortable experiences for all patients and visitors.
Specific qualifications for this health care role include:
- Doctor of Optometry (OD) degree from an accredited School of Optometry
- License to practice optometry in the state in which you will be practicing prior to beginning employment
- Excellent standing with all licensure authorities
- Willingness to become licensed in other states upon reasonable request
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience desired, but not required
Please apply today through CovalentCareers!
LasikPlus is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about our company please visit us at www.lasikplus.com or see our great reviews on Glassdoor.