Part-Time Optometrists for our New York City and Brooklyn locations
Warby Parker is looking for high-energy, innovative, and caring Part-Time Optometrists with a passion for delivering remarkable vision care in a collaborative environment. Our ideal candidate is a team player at heart who strives to exceed patient expectations and has a great attitude all the while.
Sound like you? Keep reading!
What you’ll do:
- Perform excellent comprehensive eye exams in accordance with Warby Parker’s protocol and standards of care
- Ensure flawless accuracy in taking measurements and diagnosing ocular conditions
- Explain eye health, eyewear, and prescription terminology to patients
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and effectively communicate features and benefits to patients
- Act as a representative for our brand and help educate and excite others to establish Warby Parker as a leading vision service provider
Who you are:
- A Doctor of Optometry licensed in state they will practice
- Excited by a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- Dedicated to making people healthy and happy
- Knowledgeable about (and eager to incorporate) new technology into your work
- Innovative, proactive, and entrepreneurial
- Business-minded and driven to deliver results
- Not on the Officer of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
About Warby Parker:
Warby Parker was founded in 2010 with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels and designing our frames in house, we’re able to offer insanely high-quality eyewear at decidedly non-insane prices (i.e., from $95 with prescription lenses—a fraction of the going price!).In the last nine years, we’ve grown to over 115 retail locations in the U.S. and Canada, opened our first optical lab in upstate New York, and launched two of our own iOS apps. And for three years running, Fast Company has named us one of the world’s most innovative companies.We also hold ourselves to the highest standards of social and environmental responsibility. This means lots of different things, like operating carbon-neutrally and distributing a pair of glasses to someone in need for every pair we sell. (To date, we’ve distributed over four million pairs.) We’re big believers that businesses can scale and be profitable while doing good in the world.