Optometrist – Full-time – Private Practice – Wayzata, MN
Experienced ODs and new graduates are welcome to apply!
About Our Practice
For nearly two decades, Art of Optiks has been proudly serving the individuals and families of Wayzata, Minneapolis, and the surrounding communities with the highest quality of patient care. We have deep community roots and established long-term relationships where generations of families continue to see us today. We are a unique practice that puts advanced technology, carefully-curated luxury eye wear, and, most importantly, customer service at the forefront of our practice.
We offer a fun and vivacious environment and support our team by providing resources allowing them to grow professionally and personally. Education opportunities and technology are incredibly important to our medically focused practice. We have two exam lanes at each location fully equipped with the latest technology to serve our doctors and patients better, such as:
- Tear Lab
- Anterior segment photography
- Automated phoropters
- & more
Optometrist Job Duties & Responsibilities
We are searching for a talented OD to join our team and family! You'll use your clinical and interpersonal skills to provide high-quality vision care to our patients. The ideal OD candidate is eager to learn and develop their clinical skillset, passionate, and values teamwork.
Your regular duties will include but are not limited to:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
- Handle eyecare emergencies
- Float between our two locations that are close in distance
Optometrist Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid state license to practice optometry
Compensation and Benefits
We reward our doctors with competitive salaries $100,000 - $135,000 (commensurate with experience) and benefits including:
- Health insurance
- 401k with match
- Bonus structures
- & so much more!
Whether you are looking for your first opportunity in eye care, or you’re an experienced optometrist looking to take the next step in your career, we look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here through CovalentCareers!