Optometrist – Full-time – Corporate practice – Owings Mills, MD, USA
About Our Practice
Costco Owings Mills and Coscto White Marsh are currently available.
State of the art equipment. Great turn key practices in great areas. Costco is one of the top retailers in the US. Costco is a brand that people trust. Partner with one of the best companies in the US.
At Costco we take care of the details so that you can focus on your patients.
*Affluent Member Base
*You pay no Advertising
*Our products are produced by state of the art labs
*Costco Partners with most Vision Insurance companies
Optometrist Job Duties & Responsibilities
We are searching for a talented OD to join our growing practice! You'll use your clinical and interpersonal skills to provide high-quality vision care to our patients. The ideal OD candidate is committed to delivering quality patient care, and is eager to learn and develop their clinical skillset. Your regular duties will include:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
- Handle eyecare emergencies
Optometrist Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid state license to practice optometry
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of patient personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
- Customer-service orientation with excellent interpersonal skills
Whether you are looking for your first opportunity in eyecare, or you’re an experienced optometrist looking to take the next step in your career, we look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here through CovalentCareers!