Optometrist – Full-time – Private practice – Sioux City, IA
About Our Practice
Exact Eye Care is a thriving, growing practice proudly serving Sioux City and the surrounding communities. We use a one-on-one approach to ensure all patients get the specialized attention they need. We work with patients of all ages and are equipped to see cases, including comprehensive eye exams, contact lenses, glaucoma, dry eye, myopia management, and other eye health screenings. It is our goal to provide unparalleled care with the latest technology to deliver exceptional results.
This unique opportunity will allow our newest OD to work alongside highly-trained doctors, network, and practice medical optometry. We support our doctors by providing independence and allowing them to run and manage the clinic how they see fit. Our state-of-the-art facility utilizes the best technology, including Optomap, NCT Auto Refractor, Keratograph 5M, and more.
Optometrist Job Duties & Responsibilities
We are searching for a talented OD to join our growing practice! You'll use your clinical and interpersonal skills to provide high-quality vision care to our patients. The ideal OD candidate is motivated to grow along with our practice, personable, has excellent bedside manner, and medical optometry knowledge.
Your regular duties will include but are not limited to:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
- Handle eyecare emergencies
Optometrist Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid state license to practice optometry
- Two years minimum experience with a focus of medical optometry
- Open to new graduates who have completed their residency training
Compensation and Benefits
We reward our doctors with competitive salaries $125,000 - $135,000 (commensurate with experience), a production-based bonus, and stellar benefits including:
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vacation days
- Ownership and partnership opportunities
About the Location:
Sioux City is a magnificent place to settle down and raise a family. There is an abundance of restaurants to enjoy, activities to take part in, and an excellent school system. If you are a nature enthusiast, there are beautiful rolling hills, gorgeous parks, and great places to hike. It’s the city that makes you feel right at home.
If you’re an experienced optometrist looking to take the next step in your career, we look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here through CovalentCareers!