Optometrist – Full-time – Private practice – Boca Raton, FL (Delray Beach & West Palm Beach)
Looking for an OD with 3-5 years of experience.
About Our Practice
Our practice provides the highest quality of eye care to the patients of Boca Raton and the surrounding communities. Our team of friendly doctors sincerely values every relationship they create with patients. We offer a wide array of services such as comprehensive eye exams, contact lenses, and medical treatment and diagnosis to patients of all ages. We utilize state-of-the-art technology to effectively diagnose issues and provide the best visual outcomes for patients so they can live a healthy life through the gift of vision.
Our professional team consists of optometrists, technicians, opticians, and front desk staff. The office staff handle pre-testing, which allows our doctors to focus entirely on patient care. Our 2,000 square feet clinic is beautifully redone with two exam lanes fully equipped with the latest equipment such as:
- Zeiss Visual Field
- Dry eye (everything possible)
- Oculus with Crystal TEAR Report
- Everything digital w/ records
Here at our clinic, we provide an atmosphere where everyone is supported, well-taken care off, and guided towards their professional goals.
Optometrist Job Duties & Responsibilities
This position is a full-time opportunity, and we are searching for a goal-driven OD to join our growing practice! You'll use your clinical and interpersonal skills to provide high-quality vision care to our patients. The ideal OD candidate is a team player, hard-working, and has high energy.
We are seeking OD rockstars who have:
- Dry eye experience or interest
- The confidence to sell
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- At least 3 years of experience
Your regular duties will include:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
- Handle eyecare emergencies
Optometrist Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid state license to practice optometry
- A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
Compensation and Benefits
We reward our doctors with very competitive salaries (commensurate with experience) as well as a benefits package including health insurance, PTO, and more!
If you’re an experienced optometrist looking to take the next step in your career, we look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here through CovalentCareers!