A wonderful opportunity for a sincerely motivated and enthusiastic O.D. to join a practice located in Napa, California.
- Competitive base pay plus benefits
- Outstanding equipment and facility. Can practice a full scope, medical model
- Immediate start date available
- Full-time schedule- open to new grads and experienced ODs
- Full-time – 5 days per week includes Saturday (or most Saturdays)
- Full-time benefits include: Paid Holidays, paid vacation, retirement account with company match, health insurance.
Description of Practice: This practice is professional, efficient, has a strong following. A full-scope private practice with diagnostic testing such as:
- (Optical Coherence Tomography) Optovue
- Corneal topographer
- Corneal pachymetry
- Digital retinal camera
- Zeiss Humphrey Visual Field Analyzer
- Slit lamp anterior segment camera
- QuantifEye macular pigment density test (MPOD)
Our services include:
Comprehensive Eye Exam, Urgent/Emergency Care, Advanced Diagnostic Procedures, Treatment of Ocular Diseases, Children's Vision, LASIK Refractive, Surgery Consultation & Co-Management, and Contact Lens Services
- OD licensed in CA
- Excellent clinical and communication skills. Candidate must be outgoing and able to engage with both staff, patients as well as support the continued growth of the practice.
- Thrives in a team environment
Apply here through CovalentCareers! We look forward to welcoming you to our team.