Optometrist - Fill-In - Private Practice - Mission Viejo, CA
Open to new graduates or experienced ODs!
About Our Practice
Eyedeology Optometry is an independent, private optometry practice located in Mission Viejo, CA. We partner with nationally recognized leading optical companies which allows us to focus on providing the best eye care services possible. With a growing location footprint in Orange and San Diego Counties, we are currently have a fill-in opportunity that can lead to more permanent roles down the road. Our very large retail practice is able to provide comprehensive eye care to patients of all ages.
Our team of optometrists, technicians and sales associates provide primary eye care services to individuals ages 8 to 80. We always make sure to have at least 2 optometrists working at the same time and our technicians assist with all patient pre-tests. Our goal is to deliver a personalized, informative and engaging experience to each patient who walks through our doors.
We are proud to offer a wide array of state-of-the-art and innovative technology including:
- Marco Auto Equipment
- Top Con Slit Lamps
- MCT and Visual Field machine
Our practice is conveniently located in Mission Viejo, which is right off the 5 freeway. We are part of Orange county, the county between the larger San Diego and Los Angeles counties. Orange County has great weather and is centrally located to the beach, mountains and bigger city amenities with the bigger city traffic. Mission Viejo offers plenty of family-friendly activities that are all easily accessible year round.
Optometrist Job Duties & Responsibilities
We are searching for a talented OD to join our growing practice! You'll use your clinical and interpersonal skills to provide high-quality vision care to our patients. Our ideal candidate has good patient rapport, efficiently handles their patient flow and cooperates within our team environment.
Your regular duties will include:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress via paper records
- Handle eye care emergencies
Optometrist Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid California state license to practice optometry
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of patient personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
- Customer-service orientation with excellent interpersonal skills
Compensation and Benefits
We reward our doctors with competitive salaries (commensurate with experience) PLUS potential daily productivity bonuses!
Whether you are looking for your first opportunity in eyecare, or you’re an experienced optometrist looking to take the next step in your career, we look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here through CovalentCareers!