Ophthalmology Consultants is seeking a board certified/eligible, fellowship trained, retina specialist to take over a well established retina practice. We offer a generous salary and bonus based on production in addition to a generous benefit package.
Ophthalmology Consultants is now a part of EyeCare Partners, a growing company that aims to set the highest standards of excellence, integrating the best patient care practices, and business and operations systems processes to optimize each practice. We hire the best staff to support our compassionate and self-motivated surgeons.
- Exclusive focus on retina
- Comprehensive employee benefits packages, including 401-K, health insurance, medical malpractice insurance, and vacation
- Access to practice-owned ASCs
- State of the art technology
- Competitive compensation structure with productivity bonus
- State license reimbursements
- Generous employee purchase program
EyeCare Partners is a leading, medically-focused eye care company that offers competitive compensation, benefits package, continuing education opportunities and more. Based in Saint Louis, Missouri, EyeCare Partners is comprised of over 500 optometrist, 85 ophthalmologist in locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southwest. We provide business support to medically minded practitioners and their teams, so they can focus on caring for patients.Learn More!