Speech Language Pathologist / Speech Therapist– Skilled Nursing
Skilled Nursing Facilities in Truth or Consequences, NM are looking for dedicated Speech Language Pathologists to join their team for an 42 -day travel assignment with the possibility to extend. SLPs who work for Preferred Healthcare are dedicated professionals who conduct rehab programs amongst diverse populations and are enthusiastic about the difference they make in their patients’ lives through assessment and treatment.
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is a well-established and highly reputable staffing agency that specializes in placing therapy and allied health professionals in positions carefully aligned with their skills and desires. We pride ourselves on honesty and genuinely taking care of our HCPs. We believe that this ultimately helps achieve our mutual goal: better patient care. Awarded Best of Staffing and Certified by The Joint Commission. For more information call 800-787-6787 or apply online today!
• Active SLP State License
• Current BLS/CPR Certification
• 6 months of experience within the last 5 years
• Administers Speech and Language Pathology and swallowing evaluation, treatment and implementation.
• Recognizes indications and contradictions to treatment, modifies treatment programs and is familiar with normal and abnormal responses in the treatment of the patient.
• Instructs patient/family as needed, adapts conventional speech therapy techniques to meet the needs of the patients.
• Documents concisely, accurately and legibly all appropriate charting and paperwork.
• Follows ASHA guidelines for ethical and high-quality job performance.
What We Offer:
• Competitive pay package
• Comprehensive training
• Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
• Retirement planning and savings options
• Continuing Education reimbursement
• Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state or local law.