Physical Therapist - Full-Time - Private Practice - Lacey, WA
Experienced physical therapists and new graduates welcome!
About the Clinic
We are a small but very motivated and dedicated outpatient clinic who are the leading experts in helping people become more active & mobile, reduce stress and achieve longevity. We are trying to build bridges for people with direct and educational marketing & we provide free content for people to understand how physical therapy can help them. We give each patient our undivided attention and ensure they are getting the most out of each visit. We love what we do & it shows!
About the Physical Therapist Position
Our new physical therapist will be a welcome addition to our small team that is locally owned and operated. We use the latest orthopedic practices and typically do a hands on manual therapy and functional movement based approach with clients. We are looking for someone who is a great listener & team player who can collaborate with our other staff members to provide the best patient care possible!
We are looking for an orthopedic expert who:
- Is familiar with or enjoys gait analysis and slow motion analysis (We see quite a few runners!)
- Will take the time to listen to & invest in each patient they meet with
- Tailors the experience for each individual who walks through the doors
- Wants to build strong patient relationships
- Participates in educating the community
Neurology or podiatry experience is a plus!
- Health coverage
- PTO & Sick Leave
- 401K with 3% Match
- Continuing Education $1200 per Year
- MedBridge CEU
- Quarterly Team Building Activities
- Coaching & Mentoring Available!
If you truly love people and are passionate about solving their mobility problems please apply here through CovalentCareers or feel free to reach out to Stacy with CovalentCareers at 858-980-4452!