Physical Therapist – Full-time – Outpatient – Federal Way, WA, USA
About Our Clinic
West Campus Sports & Orthopedic Physical Therapy is proud to offer two physical therapist opportunities with enormous growth potential. We are a small, privately-owned clinic that has been thriving for 30 years. Our team of PTs, PTAs, exercise specialists & administrative staff is looking for highly motivated, patient-centered, professional Physical Therapists to join our team. We see a broad range of patients from 5 year olds to 95 year olds with a variety of conditions requiring treatment but our goal is always the same... to help each patient return to their optimal level of activity. As a clinic who is owned by a physical therapist we are committed to providing the best experience and highest quality care to our community.
There are two positions we are looking to fill asap: One is a great opportunity for an experienced physical therapist (3+ years) who is interested in a future partnership and/or ownership. The second opening is a fantastic opportunity for a new graduate who is ready for mentorship from our highly skilled team.
Federal Way is between the two hottest cities in Washington - Seattle and Tacoma. You can enjoy the perks of both cities without their cost of living. Tacoma is an up and coming family city which features waterfront activities and museums, while Seattle is a much bigger city with endless attractions to explore!
Physical Therapist Job Duties & Responsibilities
We are looking for a new Physical Therapist to join our hard working and result-oriented team! Our ideal PT candidate is ready to take their career to the next level by providing quality patient care, & collaborating with the entire team. If you are eager to learn new techniques and sharpen your therapeutic skill set, you will be a great match!
Your regular duties will include:
- Provide quality manual therapy, functional movement and therapeutic exercises specific to each patient in order for them to achieve their goals.
- Create, evaluate, and assess a solid Plan of Care and clearly communicate pathway to with patient.
- Document patient’s presentation in a clear, concise, and accurate manner electronically
- Be a team member with shared values.
Physical Therapist Requirements
- 3+ years of Physical Therapy experience required for the Senior PT position
- Physical Therapist License
- Degree in Physical Therapy from an institution accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE)
Compensation and Benefits
We reward our staff with competitive salaries (commensurate with experience) as well as benefits including:
- $5,000 Sign on bonus!
- Relocation assistance if needed!
- Full medical, dental & vision insurance
- Simple IRA with 3% company match
- CE reimbursement
- Sick time
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Scheduled mentoring sessions
- Quarterly Bonus opportunities
- Ownership/Partnership Opportunities Available
Whether you are looking for your first opportunity in physical therapy or you’re an experienced PT looking to take the next step in your career, we look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here through CovalentCareers!