Physical Therapy Director – Full-time – Private Practice – Memphis, TN
Physical Therapists with 2+ years of experience are encouraged to apply!
About Our Clinic
Mays and Schnapp is the premier rehab center for comprehensive pain management in the mid-south and has been in business since 1993. Our medical directors have over 4 decades of experience which allows them to thoroughly identify the source of our patient’s pain along with the skills to provide treatment for it. We treat each of our patients with care and provide them with expertise so that they are able to resume their daily lifestyle needs. We are the only CARF certified outpatient pain clinic in the entire region and state.
We are looking for a talented PT to join our team. You will be working alongside physical therapists, physical therapist assistant, and our front office team who handle all administrative duties. Our team provides treatment related to chronic pain management with an emphasis on spine-related and nerve damage injuries. We typically see about 15 patients per day, split between our PT & PTA.
Memphis is one of the largest metro areas in the Southeastern U.S. It’s the birth city of rock and roll and has memorials dedicated to the cultural legends like Elvis Presley and Dr. Martin Luther King, JR. Every corner of Memphis is filled with the rich culture of the deep south. It’s the perfect place for families to settle down because of the small-town atmosphere, affordable living, and a strong school system.
Physical Therapist Job Duties & Responsibilities
We are looking for a new Physical Therapist to join our patient rehabilitation team! Our ideal candidate for the PT position is someone who takes ownership of their treatment plans, is accountable, has excellent clinical skills, and is team-oriented. Director experience is a plus but not required.
This is a full-time opportunity with no weekends!
Your regular duties will include:
- Consult with patients to learn about their conditions and symptoms
- Develop comprehensive treatment plans to meet patient needs and goals
- Assist patients with the use of therapeutic equipment
- Teach patients how to perform therapeutic exercises
- Motivate, inspire, and encourage patients throughout the healing process
- Evaluate patient progress and modify treatment plans accordingly
- Comply with all state and federal regulations regarding physical therapy
Physical Therapist Job Requirements & Qualifications
- A valid and current license to practice physical therapy
- 2+ years of PT & outpatient clinic experience
- Strong, disciplined work ethic
- Dedication to quality patient care through the entire therapeutic process
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of patient personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
- Demonstrated experience with evidence-backed treatment modalities
- CPR and first aid certification is preferred
Compensation and Benefits
We reward our staff with competitive salaries (commensurate with experience) as well as benefits including:
- Medical insurance
- Practice will pay for CE & licensure
- Autonomy within the medical practice
- Collaborative environment
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here through CovalentCareers!