Are you looking for a company where you can develop your leadership? Are you looking for a team that will promote ongoing learning and who will support your passion in physical therapy? Are you looking for a community of clinics that is FUN?
If so, then ProActive Physical Therapy Specialists is the place for you! We are a growing company with 10 Clinics in the Portland/Vancouver metro area and two clinics in Central Oregon.
Why Work with ProActive Physical Therapy?
Our culture of clinical and care excellence and AmaZing Customer Service is truly one of a kind. We take great pride in making a difference in our patients' lives and having fun while doing so. Step inside any one of our locations and you'll feel it: a culture of care, compassion, and human connection.
- utstanding work environment with a growing company
- competitive salary with rewarding benefit package
- clinical in-service program
- continuing education reimbursement
Some additional perks of joining our team include
- Education. We are a Clinical Excellence Network Partner with Evidence in Motion (EIM). We offer plenty of mentoring, continuing education, and professional development opportunities for all physical therapists.
- Training. Physical therapists are mentored through an on-boarding program specifically designed to integrate a clinician into our ProActive clinics and are rewarded for professional achievements.
- Therapist Owned. This breeds a fun, collaborative environment that is sensitive to employee and patient needs.
For more information about our full time Physical Therapist position, please apply today through Covalent Careers! New grads welcome to apply!
Based out of Oregon and Washington, this clinic provides therapists the opportunity to partake in specialty care while putting a primary emphasis on hands on care, active exercise, outstanding communication with the patient and their medical provider, and patient education.Learn More!