What was the exact moment you knew you wanted to be a Physical Therapist? Remember that drive? That passion? Are you a Physical Therapist interested in working with a team that is passionate about outpatient orthopedics?
We are currently hiring new graduates and experienced Physical Therapists at our Skiatook, OK location!
Redbud Physical Therapy, is committed to developing strong independent physical therapists practicing in their local communities, meeting the needs of their friends and families. Our physical therapists have a variety of options to spark their passion for helping patients. Recent graduates and experienced physical therapists alike are encouraged to take advantage of programs developed to cultivate physical therapists in achieving their best life, both professionally and personally. Our therapists are exposed to researchers who know how to put evidence into actual practice and clinical settings where learning and growth can happen risk-free.
Step inside any one of our locations and you’ll feel it: a culture of care, compassion, and human connection.
We are a physical therapist-owned, growing private practice physical therapy organization with over 36 locations throughout the state of Oklahoma. We emphasize a strong evidence-based care clinical model and a focus on clinical excellence, amazing customer service and compassionate care designed to get patients better, faster. All of our clinics serve as Academic Teaching Centers for the Evidence In Motion advanced Physical Therapist training programs, such as Orthopaedic, Sports, and Neurologic Residencies, Manual Physical Therapy Fellowship, and an Executive Program.
- Graduate of Accredited Physical Therapy Program, licensed or eligible for licensure in State of Oklahoma.
- Strong Manual Therapy and Clinical Reasoning Skills.
- Desire to be a part of a Team that emphasizes a service-based culture of excellence and life-long learning.
- Truly enjoys the work of helping others, in an environment that is fun and rewarding.
- Experience in outpatient orthopedics and manual therapy preferred.
- Competitive salary
- employer matching 401K
- health/dental/vision/life insurance
- flex spending account (including a dependent care allowance)
- We also offer Physical Therapists employer paid Residency Programs and foster clinical excellence with board specialty tracks, certification programs and our proprietary “Called to Care" continuing education.
For more information about our full time Physical Therapist position, please apply today through Covalent Careers!