Physical Therapist - Full Time - Outpatient Clinic - Farmingdale, NY
Licensed new grad PTs are encouraged to apply! Training and mentorship provided!
About Our Clinic
In Motion Physical Therapy of NY is a thriving private practice serving patients in Farmingdale and the surrounding areas. We have been fortunate to use our outstanding reputation to help us grow - We don't use any marketing tactics or require physical referrals, our patients are our number one referral source! As an orthopedic outpatient clinic we treat a broad range of patient populations, with a heavy emphasis on Sports Medicine for patients ages 12-25. We see a good amount of patients who play football, soccer, baseball or are gymnasts and swimmers with sports injuries.
Our professional and skilled team takes pride on providing one on one care and we also use our experience and clinical knowledge to educate them during each session to ensure that they understand each aspect of their treatment. This allows our PTs to build relationships with their patients and ultimately leads to patient satisfaction and returning visitors. We only provide treatment that will benefit each patient and help them move towards their goals whether it's to get back to playing their sport or returning to their normal functioning level.
Our clinic in Farmingdale is centrally located for the convenience of our staff and our patients. We are a 45 min train ride away from the city and 20 mins from the beach. The town is rich in culture and entertainment, and hosts a great assortment of fine restaurants and specialty shops to enjoy on your days off.
Physical Therapist Job Duties & Responsibilities
We are looking for a new Physical Therapist to join our patient rehabilitation team! Our ideal PT is someone who is eager to learn and develop their clinical skills. We are seeking someone with strong communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to cultivate relationships and continue to build rapport with our patients.
Your regular duties will include:
- Consult with patients to learn about their conditions and symptoms
- Develop comprehensive treatment plans to meet patient needs and goals
- Assist patients with the use of therapeutic equipment
- Teach patients how to perform therapeutic exercises
- Motivate, inspire, and encourage patients throughout the healing process
- Evaluate patient progress and modify treatment plans accordingly
- Comply with all state and federal regulations regarding physical therapy
Physical Therapist Job Requirements & Qualifications
- A valid and current New York licence to practice physical therapy
- Fantastic bedside manners are a must!
- Strong, disciplined work ethic
- Dedication to quality patient care through the entire therapeutic process
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of patient personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
Compensation and Benefits
We reward our staff with competitive salary (commensurate with experience) as well as benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Simple ira plan with 3% match
- $2000 towards CE
- Paid holidays
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here through CovalentCareers!