Physical Therapist - Full Time - Outpatient Clinic - Alamogordo, NM
Experienced PTs & new grads welcome! Mentorship available!
About the Clinic
We are a privately owned clinic that offers a wide range of treatments for all age groups. We see everything from pediatrics to geriatrics and patients needing gait analysis or vestibular treatment. Our staff focuses on one on one care with patients so that we can really give each patient the individualized attention they need. We are a team of highly skilled and professional individuals who are forward thinking and open to new specialties or techniques as well as implementing changes to help our clinic grow!
About the Physical Therapist Position
We are looking for a physical therapist to join our tenured team who is comfortable working in a family-like environment. Our new PT must have: an empathetic personality, positive attitude, strong communication and people skills, and be a good team player. We are seeking someone who is interested in growing with the practice into a management position and potentially a director role in the future.
Experience in an outpatient therapy/private practice strongly preferred but not required. Dry needling and McKenzie training offered to help establish new skills or strengthen existing experience!
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic full-time physical therapist who will be scheduled 4 10 hour shifts - You will have every weekend and one weekday off!
Our Therapists duties include but are not limited to:
- providing personalized care of each of their patients (may include, lifting, pushing, pulling and assisting patients with exercise and patient transfers)
- supervising of the physical therapy assistants and aides
- documenting notes & updating charts related to patient treatment plans & progress
Applicants must be licensed in New Mexico or able to acquire New Mexico PT license and hold a degree in physical therapy from an accredited physical therapy program.
We reward our team well and offer a competitive salary, based on experience and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Generous PTO & Paid Holidays
- Retirement plan with 3% matching
- Bonus opportunities paid out monthly
- Continuing Education assistance & time off
- Student Loan reimbursement
- Relocation Assistance for out of state applicants
- Sign-on bonus
- Activities, events, recognition program and staff outings to build friendship and camaraderie
If you are enthusiastic about your profession and are looking to progress your career with a growing, dynamic company apply today. through CovalentCareers or feel free to reach out to Rob with CovalentCareers at 858-780-4457!