Physical Therapist - Full Time - “Outpatient on Wheels”
Our mission as a company is to foster an environment where physical therapists can find every opportunity to achieve clinical excellence and professional development. We pride ourselves on being a clinician owned and operated, high-growth, entrepreneurial professional private practice. Because of this, we understand the unique needs of clinicians. We understand YOU!
As a physical therapist, you will receive specialized support and training tailored to your needs that will allow you to achieve your highest potential:
- Professional development and regional support
- Unlimited continuing education units toward licensure
- Autonomy to treat your clients on a flexible schedule
- A culture of respect, hard work and innovation
In need of a top-caliber physical therapists to join our team. This Physical Therapist position will be providing House Calls in the homes of older adults. This position offers a great opportunity to work with geriatric patients with a wide variety of diagnosis. We have flexible scheduling with weekends not required, however you can book patients on weekends if you decide too.
- Must have valid Physical Therapy license in the state(s) of practice, or eligibility to applyGraduation from an accredited Physical Therapy program
- Prefer at least one year experience, as well as prior expertise and/or comfort working in a home-based setting.
- Entry level clinicians passionate and committed to a career with older adults are welcome to apply to this position through our widely recognized and established Emerging Professionals New Grad Mentor Program
- Current CPR certification
- Exceptional patient service delivery, outstanding interpersonal skills, and consistent ability to demonstrate clinical excellence, as well as desire to develop professionally
To apply to this physical therapist position click the Apply button above. We look forward to hearing from you!