Physical Therapist - Full Time - Outpatient Clinic - Annapolis, MD
Licensed PTs with 1-2 years of clinical experience are encouraged to apply!
About Our Clinic
We are a multidisciplinary privately owned clinic that provides chiropractic care, massage therapy and physical therapy to Annapolis and the surrounding areas. Our founder, and current owner, is a chiropractor who has created an environment focused on restoring proper movement and function in our patients. Our patient population is primarily active adults and athletes. Our chiropractic team will also frequently see prenatal and postpartum patients.
Our team currently consists of massage therapists, chiropractors, chiropractor assistants and one part time PT and we are looking to expand our physical therapy services as well as bringing on a nurse practitioner next year. Our high skilled staff members are trained to treat many different musculoskeletal issues ranging from plantar fasciitis and sprained ankles, to tennis elbow and migraines. We also treat a variety of conditions ranging from headaches, TMJ, spinal pain, to knee pain and shoulder pain. We strive to provide personalized & unique treatment plans for each patient, and we have structured our appointments as 1:1 evaluations and follow-ups.
We are located on West Street in Annapolis with a convenient location for both our patients and our staff. Since Annapolis serves as a hub to local counties our founder felt that our central location would be able to help the most people. Known as the sailing capital of the US, our historic town is right on the water with abundant events and activities to participate in throughout the year. Annapolis has a small-town sense of community however both Baltimore and DC are located within close proximity and offer larger city amenities that you may not find closer to home.
Physical Therapist Job Duties & Responsibilities
We are looking for a new Physical Therapist to join our patient rehabilitation team! Our ideal candidate is someone who is a team player, is friendly and personable, and has excellent communication skills with their patients. We are seeking a PT who committed to delivering quality patient care, and is eager to learn new techniques and develop their therapeutic skill set.
This is a full-time opportunity to be scheduled Monday - Friday with 2-3 evenings required.
Your regular duties will include:
- Consult with patients to learn about their conditions and symptoms
- Develop comprehensive treatment plans to meet patient needs and goals
- Assist patients with the use of therapeutic equipment
- Teach patients how to perform therapeutic exercises
- Motivate, inspire, and encourage patients throughout the healing process
- Evaluate patient progress and modify treatment plans accordingly
- Comply with all state and federal regulations regarding physical therapy
Physical Therapist Job Requirements & Qualifications
- A valid and current Maryland license to practice physical therapy
- OCS and/or Manual Therapy certification is highly desired!
- Sports knowledge is a plus but not required!
- Dedication to quality patient care through the entire therapeutic process
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of patient personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
- Demonstrated experience with evidence-based treatment modalities
- CPR and first aid certification is preferred
Compensation and Benefits
We reward our staff with competitive salaries (commensurate with experience) as well as benefits including:
- Paid holidays
- Health insurance
- CE reimbursement
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here through CovalentCareers!