Physical Therapist - Full Time - Outpatient Clinic - Baton Rouge, LA
Lewy Physical Therapy is currently seeking a full-time physical therapist to join our team in Port Allen. In addition to a competitive salary and monthly bonuses, we also offer a flexible schedule and auto allowance.
We are new grad friendly! We offer extensive training and partnering with senior therapists, as well as tuition reimbursement!
About Our Clinic
Lewy Physical Therapy is physical therapist owned outpatient clinic serving Baton Rouge, Denham Springs, Prairieville/Gonzales and Port Allen. Our founders established the clinic in 2001 and have built a reputation of providing the most customized aquatic to land-based therapies in our communities. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of physical therapy by applying the latest evidence-based treatments to ensure lasting patient results.As a general outpatient clinic our team sees a little bit of everything. Our patient population is a lot of geriatric ages, orthopedic injuries and conditions, post-surgical care, bariatric care and neurological injuries and conditions. We sometimes have patients who are unable to participate in traditional exercises which is where our pool comes in handy for aquatic exercises. We also have all of the standard exercise equipment including bikes and treadmills.Our knowledgeable and caring staff is committed to using the latest tools and techniques in order to provide customized treatment plans and individualized patient care. Our growing team currently consists of multiple physical therapists, PTAs, technicians, front desk staff and billing staff who handle all billing in house.
Physical Therapist Job Duties & Responsibilities
We are looking for a new Physical Therapist to join our team who feels more like family! Our ideal candidate is driven, passionate and enthusiastic about helping patients. If you're a PT looking to deliver exceptional results, learn new techniques and develop your skill set you will be a great fit for our team.As our new physical therapist, your regular duties will include:
- Consult with patients to learn about their conditions and symptoms
- Develop comprehensive treatment plans to meet patient needs and goals
- Assist patients with the use of therapeutic equipment
- Teach patients how to perform therapeutic exercises
- Motivate, inspire, and encourage patients throughout the healing process
- Evaluate patient progress and modify treatment plans accordingly
- Comply with all state and federal regulations regarding physical therapy
Physical Therapist Job Requirements & Qualifications
- A valid and current Louisiana license to practice physical therapy
- Dry needling certification is a plus but not required!
- Strong, disciplined work ethic
- Dedication to quality patient care through the entire therapeutic process
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of patient personalities
Compensation and Benefits
We reward our staff with competitive salaries (commensurate with experience) as well as benefits including:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Sick Time
- $1000 towards CE annually
- Tuition reimbursement for candidates who graduated =< 3 years ago
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here through CovalentCareers!