Physical Therapist - Full Time - Outpatient Clinic - Mountain Home, ID
New grads are encouraged to apply - Mentoring & training provided!
About the Clinic
Peak Physical Therapy was founded in 1999, in Boise & we now have locations all across the state of Idaho. Our team has developed an approach to physical therapy that combines manual therapy with functional exercise progressions that help in obtaining long-lasting results for patients. This process has been a factor in suppressing future healthcare costs while helping patients protect their active lifestyles.
Our clinic was founded on three principles:
- As healthcare providers, we are here to HELP PEOPLE; regardless of their physical condition or financial condition.
- Represent our customers well. We are here to ensure they all have an excellent experience. People come in as patients and leave as family.
- GET RESULTS. We will do whatever is necessary to get an excellent result for our patients.
Our Mountain Home location has been established for over 13 years and has all of the standard strengthening & aerobic equipment needed along with a 4,000 sqf Wellness Facility that is conveniently open 24 hours! This location is unique because we see a diverse patient population and we are near an Air Force base so we provide care to active duty military members frequently. This is a very active & community driven town, that is close to all the outdoor activities Idaho has to offer and if you want to check out a bigger city Boise isn't too far away!
About the Physical Therapist Position
We are looking for someone to join our tenured team that is comfortable working in a family-like environment. we are looking for a passionate, excited therapist who is looking for an opportunity to help grow our clinics through great services and marketing. The ideal candidate will be highly skilled in general orthopedics and manual therapy experience is a plus!
Our Therapists duties include but are not limited to:
- providing assessments & evaluations
- patient documentation
- treatment of patients in an outpatient clinic setting
- coordinating care with other health care professionals
Applicants must have graduated from an accredited Physical Therapy program, and currently hold or have applied for licensure in ID.
We reward our team well and are offering a competitive salary ($70,000 - $80,000 annually) and benefits including:
- Sign on Bonus
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Full Medical/Dental/Maternity
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Continuing Education Budget
- Management Training
If working alongside a clinic that is ready to take the next step forward sounds like a good opportunity to you, apply here through CovalentCareers!