Physical Therapist - Full Time - Outpatient Clinic - Forest Park, GA
Experience Physical Therapists are encouraged to apply - Understanding of Spine Conditions Required!
About the Clinic
SpineCenterAtlanta, is a rapidly growing healthcare organization who has served the Atlanta area for the past 28 years. Our Practice is a boutique, outpatient orthopedic spine facility, looking for a motivated individual to join our Team. We provide a friendly, positive environment, while delivering high quality care to our patients – we are looking for a Physical Therapist who shares the same work ethic.
About the Physical Therapist Opportunity
This is an Exciting and Prestigious opportunity to work, learn, and grow with a CEO who has been honored as one of the “Premier Orthopedic Spine Surgeons in the United States”. We are currently looking for an exceptional Physical Therapist with a desire to change people’s lives. This position will entail providing physical therapy to patients at our Forest Park and Conyers satellite locations. An outstanding candidate has a passion for using a team approach to wellness and rehabilitation. We provide therapies that are tailored to meet the individual needs of our patients and are looking for a candidate that shares our treatment views and philosophies.
As a Physical Therapist, you will:
- Perform and complete all functions and documentation associated with an individualized functional assessment for evaluations/treatments in order to fully develop a personalized plan of care for each physical therapy patient
- Provide skilled physical therapy services / interventions in accordance with prescribing physicians orders
- Establish and administer a treatment program with specific, attainable goals for each patient that is determined according to the patient’s capacity and tolerance
- Complete all documentation for each patient visit in a specified timeline
- Educate both patients and family members on at-home therapeutic activities
- Collaborate with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient
Skills / Qualifications / Requirements:
- Graduate from an accredited college
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Current State of Georgia License as a Registered Physical Therapist/PT/DPT
- Understanding of spinal conditions
- Working knowledge of PC applications including Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft 365. Experience with VHI Home Therapy Planning software beneficial
- Manual Therapy Technique experience
- Outgoing, personable and energetic personality
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, energetic medical office environment
- Empathetic and positive team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills and etiquette
- Organized, responsible and detail oriented
- Confident communicator and effective listener who can communicate with patients and provide exceptional customer service
Compensation and Benefits
We strive to take care of our team by offering attractive compensation (commensurate with experience) and a highly competitive benefits package to include:
- Comprehensive Healthcare package with company contribution
- Professional Development in a rapidly growing company.
This is an opportunity to find a home in a growing healthcare organization that will provide stability and growth – An Opportunity Worth You! If this sounds like a good opportunity please apply today through CovalentCareers!
SpineCenterAtlanta & Affiliates has incorporated "Pre-Employment Testing" into our recruiting process. Every applicant completes this testing which helps us to learn more about you and your skills set and personality. We added this testing to our hiring process to help us better understand our employee population and to gain a better understanding of your strengths. The link for the testing is listed below. If you have a problem with the Link, please cut & paste it into a new browser.
In order to create a safe and secure workplace, SpineCenterAtlanta & Affiliates will conduct pre-employment screening, including criminal background checks and drug screening to all applicants who are offered employment with the company in accordance with SpineCenterAtlanta & Affiliates policy and state law.