Physical Therapist - Full Time - Outpatient Clinic - Westlake Village, CA
Experienced PTs and new graduates are encouraged to apply!
About Our Clinic
We are chiropractor owned private clinic located in the heart of Westlake Village, our state of the art facility serves the needs of our patients in Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks, and surrounding areas. We are a sports injury rehab clinic that offers chiropractic care, physical therapy, Cryotherapy, massage therapy, and on-site custom laser orthotics. We use cutting-edge equipment and rehabilitation technologies to help expedite patient treatment and progress so that they can return to active lifestyles. Our team of highly trained individuals is focused on healing our patient's whole body.
We are looking for a talented PT to join our team of chiropractors and PT aides who work together to c0-manage patient treatments. Our patient population is primarily athletes who range in age from high school students to young professionals. We work closely with local sports teams including club soccer teams, and we can be found on the field during games to help provide injury response care when needed.
We have our own gym within our facilities where some personal trainers will be seeing clients, and where our physical therapist is able to use all of the standard gym equipment as needed. We offer a wide variety of high-end equipment including a hot laser, PEMF machine, electric stim machine, compression boots, and more!
Westlake Village is located in the foothills of the Santa Monica Mountains and is between the Ventura and Los Angeles counties. We are only 38 miles from downtown Los Angeles and less than 10 miles from the beach. Much of the city is surrounded by open space, including lakes, golf courses, country clubs, hiking and horse trails, as well as the vast Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area. The community is home to many large commercial offices and the headquarters of the Dole Food Company, K-Swiss and J.D. Power and Associates.
Physical Therapist Job Duties & Responsibilities
We are looking for a new Physical Therapist to join our patient rehabilitation team! The ideal PT candidate is someone who is an athlete themselves or who has a background in sports therapy. We are seeking someone who has excellent communication skills, is responsible and reliable and who can provide sympathetic care to patients. As a multidisciplinary practice, we are open to discussing expanding our services to include new modalities and treatments.
This is a full-time opportunity with an expected schedule of 9 am-6pm Monday-Friday. No weekends required!
Your regular duties will include:
- Consult with patients to learn about their conditions and symptoms
- Develop comprehensive treatment plans to meet patient needs and goals
- Assist patients with the use of therapeutic equipment
- Teach patients how to perform therapeutic exercises
- Motivate, inspire, and encourage patients throughout the healing process
- Evaluate patient progress and modify treatment plans accordingly
- Comply with all state and federal regulations regarding physical therapy
Physical Therapist Job Requirements & Qualifications
- A valid and current California license to practice physical therapy
- Strong, disciplined work ethic
- Dedication to quality patient care through the entire therapeutic process
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of patient personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
- Demonstrated experience with evidence-backed treatment modalities
Compensation and Benefits
We reward our staff with competitive salaries (commensurate with experience) as well as benefits including:
- 401k with 3% match
- Full health coverage
- Potential partnership opportunities!
Whether you are looking for your first opportunity in physical therapy or you’re an experienced PT looking to take the next step in your career, we look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here through CovalentCareers or feel free to reach out to Victoria with CovalentCareers at 858-780-4450!