Physical Therapist - Full-Time - Outpatient Clinic - Visalia, CA
About the Clinic
Our private practice first opened its doors in 1981 in Hanford, and expanded to Visalia in 2001 and we have provided personalized orthopedic care to our surrounding communities ever since! There are plenty of activities to do near both locations - our Visalia office is only 32 miles away from national Sequoia Park, and the cost of living is extremely low.
Our team occasionally sees patients with neurological conditions, however most of our patients come in for broad general orthopedic therapies like low back, shoulders, and arthritis. As part of our breakthrough marketing and to remain involved in our community our clinic offers community outreach every other week, low back workshops and balance workshops.
- We believe that movement is the key to preventing injury and maintaining a productive and active lifestyle.
- We believe in treating the whole body not just the injured body part.
- We empower people with the information, guidance and tools they need to make personal health choices and decisions; through treatment and easy to follow exercise and education.
- We love to promote growth within our team, and we are open to assisting with additional education and can even help you obtain your DPT.
About the Physical Therapist Position
We are looking for someone to join our tenured team that is comfortable working in a family-like environment. Our ideal candidate is someone who wants to move up with our team into a manager position, enjoys giving back to their community and excels in a team environment. We are offering great growth opportunities if you are looking to join a team for the long term, however for the short term we would like someone to stay with our team for at least one year. We are open to new graduates if you have the drive and determination to transition into a leadership role quickly in our practice.
We are seeking a physical therapist who can float between both locations since they are 15 miles away from each other. This is a full time position (40 hours/wk), with one 4 hour day but you will be paid for a full day!
Our Therapists duties include but are not limited to:
- providing assessments, evaluations & re-evaluations
- patient documentation
- treatment of patients in an outpatient clinic setting
- coordinating care with other health care professionals PTAs & Aids
- supervise PTA's and aides administering care to patients, as needed
Applicants must have graduated from an accredited Physical Therapy program, and currently hold or have applied for licensure in CA.
- Healthare insurance
- Paid holidays & sick leave
- Unlimited continuing education with medbridge account
If working alongside a clinic that is ready to take the next step forward sounds like a good opportunity to you, apply here through CovalentCareers or feel free to reach out to Christinewith CovalentCareers at 858-780-4457!