Fusion is in need of 2 PTs to help out in an Acute Care setting North of LA. This job is with a direct Fusion contract and will guarantee 40 hours per week!
Start date is is ASAP. This job prefers to have PTs to work whole weekend, but we are open to candidates who can work Saturday OR Sunday (required) in addition to 4 days during the week for a total of 40 hours. Still need to work one day on the weekend every week.
To apply please call Brandon at 402-991-6035 ext 264 or firstname.lastname@example.org
At Fusion Medical, we truly believe that as people taking care of people, together we can do anything. Benefits Include:
• Paid Time Off (PTO) after 3 travel assignments
• Highly competitive pay
• Best in the industry Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Short term disability
• Aggressive Refer-a-friend Bonus Program
• Your recruiter is available 24-7
• Reimbursement for licensure and CEU’s
- One to three years’ experience as a PT preferred
- Other certifications or licenses may be required for this position
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
- Physical Abilities: Remain in a stationary position, move about, move equipment (50-100lbs), Pushing, Pulling, Bending.
The following is a summary of the major job duties of this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Administers treatment to patients as a licensed Physical Therapist in accordance with the treatment plan and within established legal guidelines.
- Educates patients, other health professionals, and family members regarding Physical Therapy on an on-going basis.
- Observes and evaluates patient responses during treatment; documents and reports findings as appropriate.
- Follows hospital safety rules and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Essential Skills:
- Interpersonal Skills - to work effectively with a variety of personnel (professional and ancillary) to present a positive attitude and a professional appearance.
- Technical/Motor Skills - Ability to grasp, fine manipulation, pushing/pulling and able to move about when assisting with procedures and/or using department equipment.
- Mental Requirements – Must be able to cope with frequent contact with the general public, customers, and meeting deadlines under pressure. Must be able to work under close supervision occasionally as well as working without assistance from other personnel. Must be able to contend with irregular activity schedules occasionally and continuous concentration to detail.
- Sensory – Visual acuity, ability to effectively communicate
**Fusion is an EOE/E-Verify Employer**