Outpatient Facilities in San Francisco, CA are looking for enthusiastic Physical Therapists to join their team for a 7-week travel assignment with the possibility to extend. Preferred’s physical therapists are experts in movement and function and take pride in their ability to assess and build treatment plans amongst a diverse patient population.
Still want to hear more? Ask us about our positions and start dates across the nation! For more information call 800-787-6787 or apply online today! Preferred Healthcare offers competitive salary and the best benefits in the industry. Come experience the Preferred difference in your career today.
• PT State License
• BLS/CPR Certification
• 6 months of experience within the last 5 years
• Demonstrate clinical reasoning in synthesizing complex evaluation data identifying diagnosis and developing a comprehensive plan of care.
• Perform age appropriate competency skills in area of practice and with respect to individual patient’s problems.
• Follow intervention protocols and alter plan of care appropriately.
• Discharge patient when goals have been met or medical necessity is no longer warrants intervention.
• Work cooperatively with supervisors and peers to contribute to the overall productivity of the team.
• Perform all duties promptly and responsibly in a competent and caring manner.
What We Offer
• Competitive pay package
• Comprehensive training
• Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
• Retirement planning and savings options
• Continuing Education reimbursement
• Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
San Francisco, CA
Best Benefits Position
Physical Therapy/ PT
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer –Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state or local law.