Rockstar Physical Therapist: Specializing in Pelvic Floor, Orthopedic, Sports Injuries and/or Lymphedema/Cancer Rehab
Does this describe you?
- Expertise in Pelvic Floor, Orthopedic, SportsRehab and/or Lymphedema/Cancer Rehab: We are well known as experts in these areas. We only want those that are capable and interested in working with these types of patients.
- Coachable - You have a willingness to learn and implement new strategies and perspectives. You approach life with a growth mindset and enjoy challenging yourself. If you have “stubborn” tendencies and you are set in your ways, this is not the place for you.
- Excellent communication: You communicate well with both patients and coworkers who tell you that you are a “good listener” and that you are “reliable” with setting expectations and delivering on them.
- Confident - You have the ability to communicate the value of Physical Therapy to potential patients, as well as clearly demonstrate how and why working with you specifically, can help them achieve their goals.
- Manual Therapy Skills: You are experienced in hands-on manual therapy and interested in growing this skill-set.
- Pilates: You have workable knowledge of pilates and how to incorporate this into patient care. Ideally, you have a certificate and experience teaching.
- Excellent time management: You manage time well with patient workflow and documentation.
- Holistic Health Model - You look at patient care from a holistic model and uses different modalities to get the best outcomes in the shortest amount of time. (Manual therapies - osteopathic approaches preferred, therapeutic exercises applied specifically, pilates, laser therapy).
- Leadership- You take ownership over your responsibilities. You both enjoy working collaboratively with a team, but you are also comfortable and confident working independently
At Rising Sun Physical Therapy we believe the body is capable of healing itself, if given the right environment. In order to heal the body, the mind and spirit have to be treated as a whole and not compartmentalized.
We understand that a problem in the ankle could be a sign of a problem in another part of the body. We are willing to look beyond the obvious for solutions using cutting edge science and evidence-based practice. We see each patient and their specific individual needs as unique, and carry the perspective that all doors are open to return each patient to the most optimal function possible. Our approach is what makes us outstanding therapists and a place that patients are excited to come back to.
I am Bettina Neumann, the owner and founder of Rising Sun Physical Therapy. I started this practice with the intention to provide care to those who need it in our community, bringing them education, exceptional treatment, and care with excellent outcomes. I am a strong believer that physical therapy should be the first choice for someone in pain and that the current state of the healthcare system is quite the opposite (PT is usually an afterthought to pain medication, injections, and unnecessary surgery.)
Our mission at Rising Sun Physical Therapy is to empower our patients with knowledge and education to overcome obstacles and use Physical Therapy as the solution to living a healthier and more fulfilled life. We are a growing, private physical therapy team in the heart of San Francisco. We are a 100% physical therapist owned business and have been for more than 15 years. We are driven by our expertise and the specialty programs we offer to our community, specializing in sports medicine and orthopedic issues, lymphedema, cancer, and pelvic floor rehab. We also focus on manual therapies and Pilates. We take pride in our great customer service, from the minute patients contact us, all the way through their rehab and beyond. We tailor treatments to our patient’s specific needs rather than using the same treatment approach for all diagnoses to achieve best results.