Physical Therapist – Full-Time – Outpatient – West Hills Los Angeles, CA
Experienced PTs, new graduates, & graduates of 2020 are welcome to apply! Great opportunity to grow your career!
About Our Clinic
M3 Physical Therapy is seeking a rockstar physical therapist to join our family! We provide the highest quality of care to patients in the West Hills LA Community. We are a therapist-owned clinic that offers a wide variety of services related to chronic pain, pilates, pediatric sports rehab, and manual therapy. Our therapists utilize the most effective technology, modalities, and advanced manual and therapeutic exercises to help patient's treatments.
Our newest PT will be working alongside PTs, PT aids, and front office staff who are all passionate about helping people achieve their goal of feeling and moving better. We collaborate with referring physicians, and our patient population is primarily teenagers to geriatric with injuries relating to sports, post-op care, and preventive screening. Our patients are our number #1 priority, and it is our goal to provide a caring environment that is individualized to each patient's needs.
Physical Therapist Job Duties & Responsibilities
Our new PT will be a welcoming addition to our team and family! The ideal PT candidate is compassionate, adaptable, personable, and a leader. We are seeking a goal-driven candidate that has the desire to pursue managerial/leadership roles and is eager to market themselves, the practice, and the profession.
This is a full-time position with a typical patient load of 11-13 patients per day. We are happy to provide mentorship and training to help you learn new techniques and develop your therapeutic skill set.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Consult with patients to learn about their conditions and symptoms
- Develop comprehensive treatment plans to meet patient needs and goals
- Assist patients with the use of therapeutic equipment
- Teach patients how to perform therapeutic exercises
- Motivate, inspire, and encourage patients throughout the healing process
- Evaluate patient progress and modify treatment plans accordingly
- Comply with all state and federal regulations regarding physical therapy
Physical Therapist Job Requirements & Qualifications
- A valid and current license to practice physical therapy
- Strong, disciplined work ethic
- Demonstrated experience with evidence-backed treatment modalities
- CPR and first aid certification is preferred
OCS is highly desired! But not required. If you don’t have it, we will help assist you in getting the certification.
Compensation and Benefits
We reward our staff with competitive salaries (commensurate with experience) and benefits including:
- Medical insurance
- Paid holidays
- Simple IRA
- Generous continuing education
About the Location
West Hills LA is a town admired for its natural beauty, historical landmarks, and amazing green scenic view. It’s the perfect place for those who want to live in a calm, quieter neighborhood. The excellent hiking trails and historic ranches such as Orcutt Ranch and Shadow Ranch are fun ways to keep you entertained. The close-knit community enjoy each other’s company by attending neighborhood block parties and concerts in the park.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here through CovalentCareers!