Physical Therapist – Full or Part-time – Outpatient – West Los Angeles, CA
Experienced PTs, new graduates, & graduates of 2020 are welcome to apply!
About Our Clinic
M3 Physical Therapy is a thriving private practice that provides the highest quality care to the patients in the West LA community. As a therapist-owned clinic, we offer a wide variety of services related to chronic pain, pilates, pediatric sports rehab, and manual therapy. Our patients are our number #1 priority, and we strive to continuously provide a caring environment that is individualized to each patient's needs. We utilize the most effective technology, modalities, and advanced manual and therapeutic exercises to help patient's treatment, so they can confidently return to the activities they love and regain the life they truly deserve.
Our highly skilled team consists of PTs, PT aids, and front office staff who are all passionate about helping people achieve their goal of feeling and moving better. We collaborate with referring physicians who help design and guide the treatment programs. Our patient population is primarily teenagers to geriatric with injuries relating to sports, post-op care, and preventive screening. On average, our PTs see 11-13 patients per day and utilize high-end equipment such as Hi-Lo tables, reformers, Cadillacs, and sping boards to help heal patient's bodies effectively.
West LA is a city that offers fresh ocean air and beautiful weather all year round! The amazing local beaches such as Santa Monica are close enough to enjoy with family and friends whenever you like. The city is enriched with tremendous diversity, the many cultures, languages, and different types of cuisines make it an exciting place to live. Hollywood is only a short distance away to enjoy some famous LA landmarks!
Physical Therapist Job Duties & Responsibilities
We are looking for a new Physical Therapist to join our patient rehabilitation team! The ideal PT candidate is compassionate, adaptable, personable, and a leader. We are seeking a goal-driven candidate who has the interest to pursue a path to become our clinical director and a shareholder over time. We would love to welcome a PT who is eager to market themselves, the practice, and the profession. Having OCS is a huge plus and will be highly considered! If you don’t have it, we will help assist you in getting the certification. Our team of experienced professionals will provide mentorship and training to help you learn new techniques and develop your therapeutic skill set.
This is a full or part-time opportunity!
Your regular duties will include:
- Consult with patients to learn about their conditions and symptoms
- Develop comprehensive treatment plans to meet patient needs and goals
- Assist patients with the use of therapeutic equipment
- Teach patients how to perform therapeutic exercises
- Motivate, inspire, and encourage patients throughout the healing process
- Evaluate patient progress and modify treatment plans accordingly
- Comply with all state and federal regulations regarding physical therapy
Physical Therapist Job Requirements & Qualifications
- A valid and current license to practice physical therapy
- Strong, disciplined work ethic
- Dedication to quality patient care through the entire therapeutic process
- A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
- Demonstrated experience with evidence-backed treatment modalities
- CPR and first aid certification is preferred
Compensation and Benefits
We reward our staff with competitive salaries (commensurate with experience) as well as benefits including:
- Medical insurance
- Paid holidays
- Simple IRA
- Generous continuing education
- Incentives & bonuses
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here through CovalentCareers!